Veja - Esplar Leather - Extra-White
The ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2005.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Stitched V Logo
- Lining in organic cotton
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- 64% organic-sourced and recycled insole: made from sugar cane (34%), Amazon rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- 54% bio-sourced and recycled vulcanized outsole: made from rice waste (23%), Amazon rubber (19%), recycled rubber (12%), etc.
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Rural Planning and Consulting Association)